We are committed to Total Customer Care. EC Electronics has been an ISO9001 approved EMS provider since 1994. To fully realise this commitment, EC’s Executive Management has set the following Quality Policy, which is reflected throughout the Quality Management System.
It is the policy of our organisation to :-
- Comply with and fully maintain the requirements of EN ISO 9001:2008 for our manufacturing processes.
- Comply with and fully maintain the requirements of EN ISO 14001:2004 for our environmental management systems.
- Comply with and fully maintain the requirements of UL approval ZPFW2 & ZPFW8 – wireharness assembly manufacture for the North American market.
- Adopt the highest professional standards of workmanship by embracing internationally recognised codes of practice IPC-A- 610E Class 3 for PCB Assembly and IPC/WHMA – 620 Class 3 for Cable and Wire Harness Assembly
- Continually review and improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System. Provide a professional service to our customers through timely response, provision of expertise and cost effective solutions.
- Meet agreed contractual requirements
- Adopt the principle of right first time
- Recruit and retain the highest calibre personnel through provision of a pleasant working environment, investment in latest technologies and continual personal development through relevant training and mentoring.
- Carry out all work to the highest standards in a timely and cost effective manner.
- To reflect this policy, measurable objectives are set, communicated and monitored throughout the Group.
- All personnel are trained in this policy and understand that Quality, Continual Improvement and Customer Satisfaction are the personal responsibility of each employee.
Click on the following links to view our certificates
Get in touch today